I'm finally starting to show, but it's only obvious to people who know I'm pregnant. At this point, I haven't had a stranger question me about the ambiguous bump. I think most people are smart enough to know not to ask a woman if she is pregnant until her stomach is protruding like a giant watermelon. Even then you have to be careful. We find out the sex of the baby next month! I'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The Baby Bump: Week Eighteen
I'm finally starting to show, but it's only obvious to people who know I'm pregnant. At this point, I haven't had a stranger question me about the ambiguous bump. I think most people are smart enough to know not to ask a woman if she is pregnant until her stomach is protruding like a giant watermelon. Even then you have to be careful. We find out the sex of the baby next month! I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a baby in there. Crazy!!!!
ReplyDeleteTracey, you are "your little one" are looking great. Love to you, Jackson and baby - have a wonderful summer.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ruth
Tracey you are one hot mama. You look great pregnant. She is going to be so beautiful, too! Love you, Bob
ReplyDelete